Zara: IT for Fast Fashion
- What information does Zara need to operate its business model?
- In your opinion, what are the most important aspects of Zara’s approach to information technology?
- What current or potential weaknesses (if any) do you see in Zara’s IT infrastructure and IT strategy (Hint – the question asks for BOTH infrastructure AND strategy, so be sure to analyze both)?
- How would you advise Salgado to proceed on the issue of upgrading Zara’s POS systems, namely should the company upgrade the POS terminal to a modern operating system?
- What one concept from the lecture or the book did you find applicable to this case?
******Answer your questions using the MEAL format (Main idea, Evidence, Analysis, Link). The first sentence of your answer should include the main idea, or thesis, for the question. Next, provide evidence with a specific quote or a page number from the case. Next, analyze the evidence. Conclude by linking the evidence back to your thesis.