For this paper, you will discuss your results for the following assessments:
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (personality)
- RIASEC/Career Interest Profiler (interests)
- Career Values
In your discussion, please include the following content:
- What were your results for each assessment and what did you learn about yourself? What did you find interesting (i.e. were you surprised by your results)?
- Compare and contrast test results. Do you find that the results are similar/dissimilar? How do your personality characteristics, interests, values, and skills relate to each other?
- Describe the characteristics of your ideal career that you would apply to now. Be realistic and specific when considering your career options in the near future (i.e. HR Rep/Campus Recruiter–NOT CEO or HR Manager unless you have qualified experiences). Is this potentially a good and bad career fit for you based on your results?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses associated with your assessment results (i.e. personality type or interest preferences)? How will your strengths benefit you in your career choice? How can you overcome some of the potential limitations associated with your preferences/types?
Please submit your paper as a Word document or PDF and adhere to the following format:
- 12-point font
- 2 Pages in length
- 1 inch margins
- Word document or PDF format
- Citations in APA format when necessary (including a reference list if applicable)
Your paper will be graded on the following criteria:
- Content (meaningful discussion, addressing major questions posed)
- Inclusion of all four assessments
- Grammar, spelling, punctuation
- Adherence to formatting guidelines