Assessment 4 – Major OB Assignment – A4
The purpose of this assessment is to allow students take on a management perspective to analyse organisational behaviour and leadership and propose recommendations with the aim of improving the situation. This project seeks to create a case study of an organization that requires a change intervention.
Students will be required to choose an organisation that they are familiar with and analyse it using relevant organisational behaviour and leadership theories or frameworks to identify areas where improvements need to be made. The organisational change project covers the following:
1. An introduction to the organisation
2. Description and analysis of the organisational behaviour or leadership issue
3. Literature review – overview of application theories to the identified issue
4. Evaluation of possible alternative solutions required to improve the situation
5. Recommendations of the most suitable strategies