You work in the communications department at Pasta Amore, an Italian restaurant chain with the following mission: “To provide a warm atmosphere for your family where we can share the traditional cuisines of Italy. Our food will always be fun, fresh, and filled with love.” Pasta Amore has the capacity to open another restaurant and has put you in charge of conducting research on its new location. Your manager has asked you to provide a research analysis and a communication plan outline, with an emphasis on social media, using both qualitative and quantitative information to support your communication recommendations. The outline will focus on how to advertise the restaurant opening while taking into account the target audience demographic and the survey results that your manager has provided. It is important to understand the vision and corporate philosophy of Pasta Amore while working on any communications project. Review the company vision in the image.
As you create your research-based communication project proposal, your manager has asked that you include specific elements. You must include the following:
* Research Analysis: It is critical that you gather and use research in order to make decisions about a communications project. In your research analysis, include the following:
* Demographic Data Analysis: You may choose any location for the new Pasta Amore restaurant. There are a number of tools available to obtain demographic data. Two possible options include the U.S. Census American fact finder and the U.S. Bureau International Database. You may be interested in choosing somewhere you live or have lived, but you are welcome to select any location. Once chosen, you will need to analyze the information as follows:
* Age: Briefly summarize the information you have found about the average age in your chosen location. Explain why age is important to consider when communicating to an audience.
* Education: Briefly summarize the information you have found about the education in your chosen location. Explain why education is important to consider when communicating to an audience.
* Income: Briefly summarize the information you have found about the average income in your chosen location. Explain why income is important to consider when communicating to an audience.
* Additional Information: What additional demographic information would you need to find out in order to improve your communication plan?
Click Here To Download
The post Situation You work in the communications appeared first on AssignmentHub.