Data of Easter
The algorithm to determine the data of Easter for any given year could involve a number of Div and Mod actions. Create a subprogram to determine the data of Easter according to the following algorithm for an input parameter Y, whose value is the year:
1. The “golden number”, G is (Y Mod 19) + 1.
2. The century number C is (Y Div 100) + 1.
3. The number of years X in which leap year was dropped, e.g., 1900, so as to keep in step with the sun is (3C Div 4) – 12
4. A correction Z to synchronize Easter with the moon’s orbit is (8C + 5) Div 25.
5. If D = (5Y Div 4) – X – 10 then March ((-D) Mod 7) is a Sunday—if (- D) Mod 7 = 0 then March 7 is a Sunday.
6. The “Epact” E specifies when a full moon occurs. E = (11G + 20 + Z – X) Mod 30. If E = 25 and G is greater than 11, or if E = 24 then E is increased by 1.
The post Create a subprogram to determine the data of Easter according to the following algorithm for an input parameter Y, whose value is the year appeared first on Best Custom Essay Writing Services | EssayBureau.com.