Using what you’ve learned in this lesson, perform a rhetorical analysis of the excerpt from The Pale Blue Dot. I
want you to demonstrate how the different aspects of this text work together to achieve a goal. Your response
should be a multi-paragraph response of at least one page, double-spaced. Consider the following questions,
but do not simply answer them individually:
· What rhetorical appeals are made?
· What rhetorical devices do you notice?
· What are the effects of these devices? Why do you think they were chosen?
· What do you think Sagan’s goal is and does he achieve it?
· Focus on HOW everything works together, not necessarily on WHAT he says.
· How does Sagan want the listener/viewer to think differently afterwards?
The post Rhetorical analysis first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.