Over the past two years, an academic medical center has purchased four community hospitals across the state with bed sizes ranging from 26 to 500. In trying to act on the organization’s strategic goals of providing greater economic and process efficiencies and increasing brand identification and market share, the chief HR officer has asked you to come up with a proposal for how to change the new-employee orientation and onboarding process to meet the following goals:
• Reduce costs of new-employee onboarding
• Promote a sense of system or brand identification, while still maintaining the culture of the community hospital where it is valuable
Currently each hospital has its own separate two-day new-employee orientation program and onboarding process, which the HR department at each of the hospitals is responsible for. Using the change management model in Exhibit 11.7 and your knowledge of the use of learning technology, answer the following questions:
1. Who would you suggest sponsor this change and be your active leadership core guiding this change?
2. What data would you want to collect?
3. What efficiencies would you expect to gain, and how would you realize them?
4. What resistance would you anticipate? How would you address it? 5. How would you go about getting buy-in for this change?
The post Who would you suggest sponsor this change and be your active leadership core guiding this change? appeared first on Best Custom Essay Writing Services | EssayBureau.com.