1. What are the strategically relevant components of the U.S. supermarket industry macro-environment?
2. What is competition like in the supermarket industry? Which of the five competitive forces is strongest? Which is or are weakest? What competitive forces seem to have the greatest effect on industry attractiveness and the potential profitability of new entrants?
3. What does your strategic group map of the supermarket industry look like? Is Lola’s Market well positioned? Why or why or why not?
4. What do you see as the key drivers of change in the U.S. supermarket industry?
5. What key factors may determine the success of Lola’s Markets?
6. What recommendations would you make to David Ortega to improve Lola’s Market’s competitiveness in the market while mitigating any current and future risks?
The post Strategically relevant components of the U.S. supermarket industry first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.