Only text to pull answers from are:
1) Harris, Joseph (ed.). 1993. Global Dimensions of the African Diaspora. Washington, D.C.: Howard University Press.
2) Monson, Ingrid (ed.). 2000. The African Diaspora: A Musical Perspective. New York: Garland Publishing.
3) Roberts, John Storms. 1998. Black Music of Two Worlds: African Caribbean, Latin, 1
and African American Traditions. New York: Schirmer Books.
4) Adjaye, Joseph and Adrianne Andrews (eds). 1997. Black Popular
Cultures into the 21st century: Language, Rhythm, and Sound. Pittsburgh: University of Pittsburgh Press
5) Holloway, Joseph (ed). 1990 . Africanisms in American Culture. Bloomington:
Indiana University Press.
6) Kubik, Gerhard. (1999) Africa and the Blues. Jackson: University Press of
The post Only text to pull answers from are:
1) Harris, Joseph (ed.). 1993. Global Dimen appeared first on Essay Desk.