The purpose of this exercise is to give readers an opportunity to analyze the benefits provided by a healthcare organization. Begin this exercise by visiting the website (or the HR web page) of a local hospital to see how much benefits information is posted online. Then visit the organization’s HR department, and answer the following questions:
1. How many total employees are in the department, and how many are assigned to handle benefits administration? How many of the staff are certified employee benefits specialists?
2. How are benefits communicated to employees at this hospital?
3. What benefits are offered to full-time, part-time, and hourly employees?
4. Do physicians receive the same benefits as other employees?
5. What perquisites are offered to executives?
6. Is the organization considering any benefits that are not currently being offered? If so, what are they and how were they identified? If not, what benefits may be added if the organization can afford to do so?
After visiting the department, write a summary of what was found. In writing the summary, make an assessment of how comprehensive the benefits package is for employees and how well it is communicated.
The post How are benefits communicated to employees at this hospital? appeared first on Best Custom Essay Writing Services | EssayBureau.com.