You are required to answer the discussion question/s with thought and self-reflection. Please take this opportunity to be curious, reflective, and open in how you think about the questions being asked. Please make sure to answer the questions with insight and professionalism in mind. All answers to the question/s should be a minimum of one paragraph. Please make sure to include a reference for the videos and articles.
Please respond the questions by Wednesday 10/21/2020
Videos: There are two videos for this week.
1. Supervision of psychodynamic psychotherapy. Kernberg, O. (Director). (1995). [Video/DVD] Milton H. Erickson Foundation. Retrieved from https://video-alexanderstreet-com.tcsedsystem.idm.oclc.org/watch/supervision-of-psychodynamic-psychotherapy
Please watch the video in its entirety and answer the following questions:
A. Kernberg provides psychodynamic supervision, what were some of the interpretations that he made regarding the case that was presented from a psychodynamic perspective?
B. What was your reaction to how the supervision was conducted, what additional interpretations would you have made as a supervisor?
2. “Black Psychoanalysts Speak” www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8-VIi7tb44
Please identify 2-3 concepts of this video that stood out to you and explain why you chose those to describe in your post.
Articles: Choose 1 only
We have 5 articles this week. Please read the articles and provide an analysis of one of them in this week’s post. Please share a reflective comment (1 paragraph) about the reading assignment. You can find the readings in Canvas (Module 8) and Files (week 8)
1. Sandler, J. (1977). Countertransference and role responsiveness.
2. Renik, O. (1993). Analytic interaction: Conceptualizing technique in light of the analyst’s irreducible subjectivity.
3. Winnicott, D. W., Shepherd, R., & Mariotti, P. (1997). Thinking about children.
4. Winnicott, D.W. (1953). Transitional Object and Transitional Phenomena-A Study of the Frist Not-Me Possession. International Journal of Psycho-Analysis, 34: 88-97.
5. Winnicott, D.W. (1960). The Theory of the Parent-Infant Relationship. International Journal of Psycho-Analysis, 41: 585-595.
The post Discussion Questions:
You are required to answer the discussion question/s with appeared first on Essay Desk.