1) How does advertising impact self-concept and influence the way we communicate? Please use at least one example.
2) Nonverbal communication suggests that we are sending and receiving messages simultaneously. Using an example from your work or personal life, explain the process of communicating nonverbally and when you may have sent (or received) a message that was not intended or misinterpreted.
3) How do you use social media? What impact does it have on your daily routine? How does advertising play a part in this interaction? Please use at least one example.
4) Please identify one positive and one negative trait associated with our current communication climate. Explain the positives and negatives of a mediated society.
5) Give your major takeaway from the TED Talk “Idea worth Spreading,” and how would you apply this take away to future advertising endeavors.
The post Advertising; self-concept and influence first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.