Analyze and critique the theory and practice of the politics and governments of the United States.
- Having read George Orwell’s “Animal Farm” use no less than three tools of analysis to formulate a paper that demonstrates your understanding of the material.
- Course materials can be used. Handouts such as Fukuyama, Political Spectrum, (Ferris), and Clausewitz are especially useful.
- On the “tools of analysis” page there are links for outside information including links for recommended news sources to include current events.
- We also reviewed Voting, Historical Documents, The Constitution, and Current Events. Can you compare any of these?
- Use any three types of analysis you want
- Feel free to reuse your summaries and analysis from previous essays and current events, but reword to avoid plagiarism.
- The paper might look like: Summarize a theme/chapters or characters from the book. Apply the summary to the Administration, compare with Fukuyama, and use the Political Spectrum to explain the ideology
- 4 to 5 pages. Need strong thesis