*Learning Outcomes to be Assessed:
1 Critically analyse project management methodologies and tools for implementing a successful project.
2 Evaluate approaches to human resource management for a successful project noting cultural, social and economic influences.
3 Assess the role of quality and risk management in the delivery of successful projects.
4 Evaluate the usefulness of current tools and software, such as Prince II as a methodology.
*You are required to produce a report. As you work through your report, you need to justify the decisions you have made, and if you make any assumption also need to be noted.
1. To ensure the success of the project, you need to identify and discuss the methods of project planning and project control that can be used.
2. Will the project be able to be completed by the January 2024 deadline? Construct a network schedule for the project.
• How long will it take and what is the critical path for the project?
• What steps might be taken to improve the timing schedule if the project were required to be completed in 100 days earlier?
Include a Gantt chart for the project plan.
Higher marks awarded if done using appropriate project planning software and correct with no errors.
3. Develop a proper project budget, by justifying your choices and estimates.
What are the estimated costs of the deliverables?
What weakness exist in the estimation approach?
4. What project management methodologies can be used for implementing this project successfully?
The post Identify and discuss the methods of project planning and project control that can be used:What steps might be taken to improve the timing schedule if the project were required to be completed in 100 days earlier? appeared first on Essay Quoll.