Review The Effects of Self-Regulated Learning Processes on E-Learning Outcomes in Organizational Settings, visit the website Self-Determination Theory (Links to an external site.). You will be discussing the multiple perspectives about how humans learn, based on your developing knowledge about learning theory, and how the perspectives affect your own ability to perform at desired levels.
• Compare and contrast behaviorism, cognitivism, constructivism, and humanism as applied to learning.
• Summarize at least two sub-theories or ideologies within each theory or learning framework.
o Example from behaviorism: associative learning, classical conditioning, operant conditioning, conditioning, extinction, and ratio or interval schedules
o Example from cognitivism: schema theory, memory development, elaboration theory (i.e., Bloom’s taxonomy), cognitive load theory, and social learning or cognitive theory.
o Example from constructivism: cognitive constructivism, dialectical (social) constructivism, zone of proximal development, and discovery learning
o Example from humanism: motivational theories of learning (e.g. self-determination theory, Maslow’s hierarchy of needs), experiential learning, and Steiner pedagogy or Waldorf education.
• List and explain a minimum of two theoretically supported strategies from the past weeks that would most help you to increase your learning success.
o Apply basic methods of psychological research skills to this content by synthesizing supporting evidence from at least two scholarly sources from the Ashford University Library in order to defend the strategies you have chosen.
The Applying Learning Theory to Life paper
• Must be a minimum of 3 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style.
• Must include a separate title page
• Must utilize academic voice.
• Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
• Must include APA headings.
• Must use at least two scholarly or peer-reviewed sources published within the last five years in addition to the course text or other course materials. You may also use required and recommended materials from the course, but these will not count towards the research component of your
o , which introduces the Ashford University Library and the research process, and provides some library search tips.
• Must document any information used from sources in APA Style
• Must include a separate references page
The post Compare and contrast behaviorism, cognitivism, constructivism, and humanism as applied to learning:Summarize at least two sub-theories or ideologies within each theory or learning framework. appeared first on Essay Quoll.