Watch the above video. Operant conditioning is an important concept in understanding learning from a behavioral psychology standpoint.
In your initial response, answer the following:
• Explain the important concepts of operant conditioning.
• What was Skinner’s influence in developing the idea of operant conditioning?
• What is the difference between reinforcement and punishment?
• What do the terms positive and negative mean in the context of operant conditioning.
• Give at least one example from your life experience in which you were involved with each of the following: positive reinforcement, negative reinforcement, positive punishment, and negative punishment.
Your initial response is due on Thursday. Your response should be in the 300-350 range. References and citations are expected to be used in the process of answering these questions.
Book: Experience Psychology
Author: Laura A. King
The post YouTube: Operant conditioning: Positive-and-negative reinforcement and punishment first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.