6. Name the two most important photographers who used photography as a means of social reform and what was the subject matter of their photographs to change public opinion?
7. What was the name and nickname of the large international event that took place in 1893 in Chicago?
8. What was the name of the Director of Photography for the event?
9. What was the name of the Civil Rights worker who handed out pamphlets in Chicago during this event, and what were the pamphlets about?
10. What is name of the photographer who explored the photography of movement with race horses?
11. What is the name of the police official who invented a standardized approach for photographing criminals and what is this invention known as today?
12. What is the name of the artist who adapted poses and iconography used in his paintings, from picture-postcards of Africa and its people?
The post Market Overview and report first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.