Part III Preparation Instructions:
1. Compose your final Field Project 3 in Microsoft Word or a compatible word processing application.
2. The paper should be formatted and typed using Times New Roman, 12-point font, double-spaced, and
one-inch margins (no exceptions).
3. The length of the paper should be at least 8-10 pages (page number does not include the title page or
4. Use APA 6th edition formatting.
Part III Content Instructions:
Prepare your final report. In your report, be sure to address:
1. Identify the information needed to address the research problem.
2. Choose a research design and justify its choice (e.g. survey, experiment, focus group, or combination of
3. Develop the data collection method(s). This should include a sampling plan and instrument design (e.g.,
Page: Page 3 of 3 – Updated: 12/04/2017
4. Collect data. For the purpose of this course, you are required to collect at least 25 completed responses
(See the instructor if your research design does not permit this).
5. Analyze your data using appropriate statistical techniques (for the purpose of our class, you will use
Descriptive Statistics only).
6. Present your recommendations based on your findings and discuss the limitations of your research.
The post Business;Field Project first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.