Write a 750 word Essay that describes at least two SIGNIFICANT Legal and Regulatory Issues for Non-profits. Use quotations sparingly. Use your own words as much as you can.
SIGNIFICANT Legal and Regulatory Issues for Non-profits
MAKE UP ASSIGNMENT #11 Assignment #11: Legal and Regulatory Issues.
First, you should read Chapter 15 of Nonprofit Organizations and Chapters 4 and 5 in An Introduction to the Nonprofit Sector.
Write a 750 word Essay that describes at least two SIGNIFICANT Legal and Regulatory Issues for Non-profits. Use quotations sparingly. Use your own words as much as you can. Again, be sure to adequately cite where you found information that helped you to make your contribution.
Your primary sources of information should be the chapters from the required texts, but you may use other resources, as long as you do not use any outside WIKIs. Information from outside WIKIs will not be accepted in this assignment. Be sure to properly cite where the information you provide was found with an in-text citation and an end reference (including any https ://). Although you may use outside sources, all of your contributions should be in your own words–do not quote directly any material, do not “cut and paste” from anywhere. SIGNIFICANT CONTRIBUTION IS WORTH 25 POINTS CREDIT
MAKE UP ASSIGNMENT #12 Assignment #12:
MISSION AND VISION STATEMENTS First read Chapter 11 of Nonprofit Organizations:
Theory, management, policy and Chapter 6 in the Introduction to the Nonprofit Sector discuss the importance of Mission and Vision Statements for Non-Profit Organizations. .After reading these chapters and doing a little further research on the mission and vision statements of non-profit organizations, including the one your team has chosen for your semester long project, write a 750 word essay on the use and purpose of non-profit mission and vision statements.
Grobman (2015:117) asserts that these statements “provide a foundation for [the non-profit] organization’s future and help it keep focused on the purposes for which it was created.” Use this assertion as your jumping-off point for your original essay. Also, use the Mission or Vision Statement of your Team’s chosen Non-Profit Organization as an example of what you are trying to argue about these type of statements. .This Assignment IS WORTH 15 POINTS CREDIT
MAKE UP ASSIGNMENT #13 Assignment #13. WORKING IN THE NON-PROFIT SECTOR Write original 500 word essay on the nature of work in the non-profit sector. Make sure your original essay incorporates some information you found enlightening from the assigned text chapters on this subject that was assigned for the week of March 30, 2020, as well as information you found useful from other parts of both texts. This Assignment IS WORTH 15 POINTS CREDIT
MAKE UP ASSIGNMENT #14 Assignment #14:
ETHICS and NON-PROFITS You should create an explanatory ESSAY of at least 750 words on two or more of the KEY FINDINGS of the Ethics Resource Center’s “2007 National Nonprofit Ethics Survey” and post it to the ETHICS and NON-PROFITS Discussion Forum . .This ESSAY must be entirely in your own words and should be based on the information provided in the required texts (no direct quotations). You may use outside sources (except WIKIs) to supplement this information (but still, no direct quotations). . . This Assignment IS WORTH 20 POINTS CREDIT
MAKE UP ASSIGNMENT – EXAM #2 EXAMINATION TWO Sociology 4180 Exam #2 March 23 – 30, 2020
Respond to each of the following questions:
1. Compare and contrast, two theories related to understanding non-profit organizations. Be sure to incorporate information from at least two of your assigned texts in your response. (10 pts)
2. In your own words, describe the relationship between non-profits and governments. (10 points)
3. Also,Using the material we have covered in the required textbooks for this class, explain, in your own words, how non-profits are funded in the United States today. Be sure to include information on the sources of funds and the motivations of funders–individual, corporate, governmental, etc. in your response. (10points)
4. Using information from your text and other available sources, compare and contrast at least three subsectors of the non-profit sector. Be sure to include information about differences in size, scope, mission, personnel, etc. in your response.(10 points)
5. Lastly, Reflect upon and critically review the material covered in this class up to this point –including various concepts, theories and research about non-profit organizations. Be sure to include how this material has influenced your understanding of non-profit organizations. (10 points)