– “Milk plastic” is made from milk and vinegar. What are some viable items that can be made from “milk plastic”? Why? (4 items that are currently produced using regular plastic)
“Milk plastic” is made from milk and vinegar- What are some viable items
– “Milk plastic” is made from milk and vinegar. What are some viable items that can be made from “milk plastic”? Why? (4 items that are currently produce d using regular plastic)
– The research presentation must include an explanation of how and why these items. It must also include step-by-step procedures of how to make prototypes of these “milk plastic” ITEMS at home, details of how to test these prototypes, observations and results of the testing of AT LEAST 4 items. It must not be to replace plastic bags because milk plastic is not a flexible material.)
– Because milk plastic is biodegradable, how long would these items last? Is there a (safe) coating that would make it last longer (up to 2 years?) eg. Would a plant-based bio resin coating do the job? And is it safe?
– Further, The research presentation must be detail ed in considering: how commercially viable would these “milk plastic” items be? Obviously, milk plastic cannot fully replace all regular types of plastics currently being used, so there must be justification / reasons why these “milk plastic” items would be commercially viable.
– Additionally, The research presentation must include how to test the properties of milk plastic, with clear, simple at-home testing procedures and conclusion of testing outcomes. eg. tencile strength, water resistance etc….. (ie. properties that are relevant to these “milk plastic” items.)
– What is the cost of buying cheap milk and vinegar in Singapore at wholesale prices must also be researched and presented. (Prices must be in Singapore dollars.)
– Finally, All references must be cite d in this research paper and without plagiarism.