What is the Medical Model Theory? What is the Absolutist Approach to Understanding Social Problems? What are the two variations in the Modern Studies of Deviance? What is the Subjective Nature of Social Problems? Examples.
What is the Medical Model Theory? – What is the Absolutist Approach
Answer 10 questions on sociological theory. Questions and answers are based on 3. ‘My class notes’.
Here is the ‘open book’ exam format
Write out the 10 question with your answers to each question that you have found in the study notes. If you do not understand a question, or answer, Google it.
Also, add an example to each of your answers of what the theory means to you.
Due in two weeks from the publish date of Week 1
1. Firstly, what is the Medical Model Theory?
2. Secondly, what is the Absolutist Approach to Understanding Social Problems?
3. Thirdly, what are the two variations in the Modern Studies of Deviance?
4. Fourthly, what is the Subjective Nature of Social Problems? Examples.
5. Additionally, what is the Objective Reality to Social Problems? Define Subjectivity and Bias in your answer.
6. Furthermore, what does it mean to state that ‘All Social Research is Political’.
7. Also, what does it mean to say “The powerful can define social reality in a way that manipulates public opinion.”
8. Moreover, Define Norm Violations.
9. Also, Define Social Conditions.
10.Finally, Define Institutionalized Deviance.