Create a composer essay that consists of five hundred (500) words. This essay should be double-spaced and should cover these two areas -Composer’s Life- Composer’s Music.
Create a composer essay that consists of five hundred (500) words
Create a composer essay that consists of five hundred (500) words. This essay should be double-spaced and should cover these two areas –
– Composer’s Life
– Composer’s Music
Use only ONE on-line source for your work. Put citation at the end of your essay.
Do not plagiarize this essay!
A grading rubric will be use to grade this essay.
– Type your essay on a computer using standard, white 8.5 x 11 inch paper,
– Double-space the text of your essay, and use a legible font like Times Roman. The font size should be 12 pt., NO LARGER!
– Set the margins of your essay to 1 inch on all sides. Indent the first line of a paragraph one half-inch (five spaces or press tab once) from the left margin.
– Use either italics or underlining throughout your essay for the titles of longer works and, only when absolutely necessary, providing emphasis.
– Be sure to create a Works Cited page for your composer essay.
Formatting the First Page
– Do not make a title page for your composer essay.
– In the upper left-hand corner of the first page of your composer essay, list your name, my name, the course (Music Appreciation 101), course number , and the date. Again, be sure to double-space the text.
+You will upload your composer essay to the Canvas site as a DOC, DOCX, RTF, or PDF extension. DO NOT send them to my WCCS email account