This is a paper that requires the student to focus and define the concept of a change agent traits and characteristics. The paper also provides additional information to use in the writing this assignment paper well and precise.
Define the concept of a change agent traits and characteristics
One of the most fascinating components of the change management process is the change agent. The change agent, who can be a leader, manager, employee, consultant, or customer, is a person who is often at the center of the change management process and performs several critical functions in the overall process. Address the following regarding change agents:
– Define the concept of a change agent, including the traits and characteristics that best represent a change agent in today’s organization.
– Discuss the role of a change agent in the change management process (e.g., formal or informal role, position of authority or power, etc.).
– Assess how a change agent can influence the generation, direction, success, or failure of a change initiative.
– Finally, assess any challenges a change agent may have in the change process (e.g., not agreeing with the change, management not truthfully sharing the repercussions of the change, etc.) and how these challenges should be addressed.
– Rely on the attached textbook as a key reference.
– Your well-written report should be 5-6 pages in length, not including the cover and reference pages.
– Citing at least three references in support of your work, in addition to your text and assigned readings.
Remember, ensure that the pages are exclusive of the cover and the reference pages. Also, ensure that you include all the references you use in finding research for this assignment paper. References should be at least three for the paper. All references, citation, and writing should follow the APA formatting and styling guidelines. Finally, ensure you focus on the assignment topic in detail.
Ensure that you follow the instructions provided keenly. Marking of the assignment is on how you do the task and how you submit the assignment too. In case of any question feel free to ask your instructor for more guidelines before doing the assignment.